- Drafted standard form of international master franchise agreement
- Negotiated master franchise relationships covering the countries shown below
- Coordinated all franchise disclosure requirements and regulatory approvals
- Created international addendum to U.S. offering circular
- Hired and coordinated country-specific counsel’s review of standard form of agreement
- Monitored trademark agents in various countries shown
- Monitored master franchisee compliance with master franchise agreement
- Terminated master franchisees
We have experience in a number of countries, including: Argentina, India, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denmark, El Salvador, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Philippines, People’s Republic of China, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Venezuela.
The strengths of our international expertise include:
- Experience with a variety of ways to structure international expansion.
- Proactive advice that continually evaluates the risk-reward dichotomy of international expansion.
- Network of experienced local counsel.
- Network of trademark agents throughout the world to expedite trademark and intellectual property filings.
- Ability to avoid duplication of costs.