Please join us on Friday, February 5th from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm to learn more about the following topics:
- What will potential changes to the law under the Biden administration mean for employers and their policies?
- How can handbook policies address employee participation in political rallies, protests and riots?
- Do you have an effective remote work policy that addresses potential scenarios where work-from-home could be needed by your employees?
- Do you have an updated ADA policy in your handbook that includes reasonable accommodation guidance? Is COVID considered a qualifying disability?
- How can your policies address the increased legalization of marijuana?
- Does your handbook include the latest EEOC definitions and guidance on anti-discrimination?
- Learn answers to these questions and many more!
*Class is approved for 2 hours of credit through HRCI & SHRM*
This seminar is co-hosted by Burnette Insurance and Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP.
Presenter, Matthew W. Clarke
Co-Presenter, Sasha Greenberg
To register, click here.