Please join us and your fellow aviation colleagues for the SGR Annual Aviation Summit in Dublin on 12 October. Fred Browne of Aergo Capital will provide the Keynote Address with input throughout the day from panels of industry experts, including representatives from Rolls-Royce, Shannon Engine Support, Marsh (AFIC), Intrepid, Sompo International and PwC.
1000h — 1015h: Registration
1015h — 1800h: Program
1830h — 2100h: Cocktail Reception
Discussion topics will include:
- Aircraft Financings Using the AFIC Insurance Product.
- Transitioning Engines under OEM After-Market Support Programs.
- Comparative Analysis of Ireland as a Base for Aviation Business.
- Impact of BREXIT on Irish Aviation Business and Commercial Aviation across the EU.
- Lessons from the Trenches: Analysis of Most Recent Aviation Transactional Cases Impacting Ireland, the UK, the EU and the US.
If you cannot make the Summit, please join us for drinks and canapés afterwards at the Bord Gáis Energy Theater.
Please respond by 2 OCTOBER by clicking the appropriate link below.
Download a copy of the complete Summit Program