SGR’s trademark attorneys are always here to help guide you through both the domestic and international trademark systems. With that in mind, we’d like to provide you with a list of trademark tips to get the new year started.
Please take a moment and review these tips.
- Have you filed trademark applications for all of your new trademarks?
- Have all trademark registrations been maintained?
- Have international filings been considered for protection of marks outside of the United States?
- Have “intent-to-use” trademark applications been filed for future products and services?
- Have you searched potential trademarks for clearance purposes?
- Have you considered a trademark audit of your portfolio?
- Have Watch Notices been set to monitor your most valuable trademarks?
- Have you searched the Internet for positive or negative feedback about your company?
For more information or if you have any questions regarding these issues, please contact your intellectual property counsel at SGR.