For more than three decades, SGR attorneys have represented clients on environmental issues. In fact, in 1970, one of our partners was the founding chairman of the Environmental Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia. Since that time, our attorneys have been leaders in the area.
Counseling our clients in the cost effective and sensible handling of environmental and sustainability matters is of the utmost importance to SGR attorneys. It is our goal to ensure our clients stay ahead of the curve in all areas of business within this rapidly changing environment.
With this in mind, SGR launched this newsletter to highlight the latest news of interest to environmental and sustainability businesses and professionals. Each week, we feature articles covering a range of topics such as industry trends, relevant changes in legislation and other significant developments in the environmental and sustainability areas. The newsletter also features firm-related announcements and SGR client news.
Browse online editions below.
- May 10, 2023: Future of “Durable” WOTUS Rule in Doubt
- April 26, 2023: Lawsuit Challenges USFS CWA Permits for Aerial Firefighting
- April 12, 2023: Bill Introduced in the House to Finance Utilities’ LSL Replacement Efforts
- March 29, 2023: EPA Publishes Draft “Cumulative Risk” Assessment Procedures under TSCA
- March 15, 2023: EPA Proposes Strict Clean Water Act Treatment Technology for Coal-Fired Power Plants