Join SGR Tax Partner Joe Mandarino for a National Business Institute Live Video Webinar.
Carried Interest: New Tax Rules and Tactics
New Holding Period Requirement and Other New Issues and Opportunities
Thursday, June 24, 2022
12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Major changes to carried interest rules were made under TCJA, but only clarified in the IRS final regulations last year. And still areas of uncertainty are making it difficult to provide cogent advice to business clients. Clarify what partnership interests are subject to the new rules, who’s affected, what the exceptions are, and how to plan around it. Register today!
- Determine which clients are most affected by the new rules and how their tax reporting must change.
- Clarify how to identify interests subject to IRC 1061.
- Learn how the new three-year holding period requirement can be circumvented.
- Identify new avenues of ensuring favorable tax treatment.
Who Should Attend
This legal update is designed for attorneys. Accountants, tax professionals, directors and officers, and paralegals will also benefit.
- Carried Interest Tax Rules Changes Under the TCJA
- IRS Section 1061 Final Regulations (Jan 2021) and Effective Dates
- IRC 1061 and 1231 Current Gray Areas, Case Studies, Planning Opportunities
- Near Future and Long-Term Outlook
To register, click here.