Now is the time to register for Current Governance Issues in Cooperatives & Condominiums. At this program, sponsored by the New York City Bar’s Committee on Cooperative & Condominium Law, you will learn from an experienced panel about:
- Expense Allocation Issues in Mixed-Use Condominiums
- Employment Related Issues in Co-ops and Condominiums
Hear from Program Chair Robert J. Braverman of Braverman Greenspun PC, along with a panel of seasoned professionals, including:
- Andrew Brucker, Montgomery, McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP
- Michael T. Manzi, Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
- Annette Murray, CPA, Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C.
This program is intended for all counsel who represent cooperatives and condominiums as well as counsel who sit on boards.