Christopher P. McDanielCIO, Chief Information Officer
Mr. McDaniel has worked in the Information Technology field for thirty years. After four years in the Air Force where he acquired his initial software development and system administration skills, he relocated to Atlanta in 1987 and has since worked in large law firm Information Technology. As CIO for Smith, Gambrell & Russell, Mr. McDaniel leads a team of thirteen IT professionals. He is responsible for all aspects of the Firm’s computing and telecommunications systems including budgetary oversight and strategy setting.
Mr. McDaniel lives in Decatur, GA with his wife, Angela, their children, Haley and William, and their beloved small dog.
- Atlanta Legal CIO Roundtable
- iVision CIO Forum
- International Legal Technology Association
- Past presenter at Atlanta Lawnet, Hummingbird Summit, LegalKey Convergence and ILTA.
- George Washington University
- University of Central Florida