SGR’s construction attorneys have significant and deep experience with manufacturing facilities. We provide counsel to international companies building facilities in the United States. We also assist U.S. companies when expanding manufacturing operations to countries outside the U.S.
Our Construction practice includes a strong base of experience with manufacturers across numerous industry sectors, including:
- Wind, Solar, and other renewable resources
- Oil & Gas
- Grid and pipelines
- Building Materials
- Food/Beverage Production
- Natural Resources
- Consumer Products
- Pulp and Paper
Representative manufacturing industry matters on which we’ve recently worked include:
- A resin products manufacturer in the construction of a new resin processing facility.
- A specialty chemical company in planning and land use issues relating to future expansion of an existing manufacturing facility.
- An auto parts manufacturer in the design and construction of a new production facility.
- An international steel mill company in the design, construction and equipping of a new rolling mill.
- An international EPC contractor in litigation with a mine operator arising out of the construction of a mine ore processing facility.