We are looking for an IT Senior Infrastructure Administrator for our Atlanta office. This full-time exempt position has ultimate responsibility for administration, management and documentation of one or more of the following: the firm Microsoft Exchange messaging system, the document management system, SQL databases, the email signature system, network printers, server-based backup and restore systems, web-based systems and the firm anti-virus, anti-spam and anti-malware systems. This position may also have back-end IT lead responsibility for one or more practice area applications such as AccuRoute, LegalKey, Client Profiles, Interaction, Billback, iManage, Correlate, Meeting Room Manager and Immigration Tracker. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and execute on-going software administration & maintenance activities related to these systems
- Daily monitoring of the health of these systems
- Daily monitoring of all backup, restore, anti-virus and anti-Spam operations
- Assist with development, testing and execution of software installation, update and general desktop management routines
- Backup administrative support for SAN, storage and virtualization systems.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation outlining the design and structure of these systems
- Monitor and stay current with industry trends and advancements in these systems
- Assistance in planning for and deploying upgrades of these systems
- Provide Tier 2 support to the Support Center in the trouble-shooting and resolution of user and system problems; provide Tier 3 support to other IT team members in the trouble-shooting and resolution of system problems
- Assist with the evaluation and selection of new LAN hardware, software and peripherals
- Perform other departmental duties as required by supervisor in support of the IT department
- Make recommendations on potential system upgrades or changes based upon new technologies or new functional requirements
This individual must have an understanding of network LANs and WANs in a Microsoft environment. He/she should have hands-on experience with the support of one or more of these technologies: messaging, database, desktop management, storage management, virtualization, network backup/restore plus anti-virus, anti-spam and anti-malware systems. Requirements include experience in administering and supporting one or more of: MS SQL, Exchange, SCCM, IIS, Internet Explorer and WSUS plus SSL certificates and VMware server and desktop virtualization.
Education & Skills:
- 4 year bachelors degree (or equivalent experience)
- Five years of law firm or professional services experience preferred
General Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Works well with staff and management as well as peers and clients.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong written documentation skills.
- Good follow-up practices.
- Demonstrates a desire to further education and skill level by attending and participating in seminars, reading technical journals and bulletins, and taking continuing education classes.
The requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, those outlined above. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It is the employer’s discretion to add or change the duties or requirements of this position at any time.
Submit your resume and salary requested to Vicki Mobley, Staff Recruiter/Benefits Manager at email@example.com.