Twelve SGR Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers
Twelve SGR attorneys were selected as Super Lawyers by their peers.
- Thomas H. Asselin: Construction Law & Litigation
- Lisa L. Ballentine: Employment and Labor Law, Litigation
- Ira Genberg: Construction Law & Litigation
- Stephen M. Forte: Business Litigation
- J. Rodgers Lunsford III: Intellectual Property, Litigation
- James H. Morgan, Jr.: Estate Planning and Wealth Protection, Tax
- Stephen E. O'Day: Environmental/Natural Resources Law
- Thomas W. Rhodes: Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Arthur Jay Schwartz: Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Robert C. Schwartz: Banking/Financial Institutions
- Howard E. Turner: Air Transport Industry
- Kathryn M. Zickert: Zoning, Planning and Land Use
Super Lawyers is an annual listing of attorneys who are recognized amongst their peers for their achievement in their practice areas. Attorneys nominated have been in practice 5 or more years. The list of Georgia Super Lawyers is published annually by Law and Politics Magazine and by Atlanta Magazine.