Dawn D. DeLucia
- 404-815-3766 phone
- 404-685-7066 fax
As Controller, Dawn DeLucia is responsible for directing the firm's accounting operations, including financial reporting, budgeting, cash management, billing and collections, and general ledger accounting.
Ms. DeLucia is a Certified Public Accountant with a background in both public and private accounting. Prior to joining Smith, Gambrell & Russell, she served as Controller for Powell Goldstein LLP. Ms. DeLucia's public accounting experience includes financial statement, benefit plan, and Sarbanes-Oxley audits at Deloitte & Touche LLP and accounting and tax preparation at a local Florida accounting firm.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant, Georgia
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Master of Accounting, Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, cum laude, Florida State University